
So with the grand opening of "HA: Breath of Life" last night it's officially over. The TOFISA boyz ERA has come and gone. Now everybody just has to learn every dance, the entire show so they can go wherever they're needed so there's no longer gonna be a hamata/tofisa thing goin. This week there was a community preview of the new show but since I've seen it so often now I know it backwards and forwards. They've been tweaking different things here and there and it's getting better. The new show is ALL anybody talks about in the admin offices where I'm working right now. There's positive but also negative, quite a bit of negative things they're saying but I understand where they're coming from. With the new show there's a new storyline told partly thru animations and some things you just can't follow and it can be hard to understand especially if you haven't seen it a million times like us. Anyway I don't wanna post my opinion about it cos I don't wanna add to all the hype going around. Just go see it for yourself and if you like it, you like it and if you don't, you don't there isn't anything anybody can really do about it. The main thing I came on here to do was post a picture the "TOFISA BOYZ" took last night. So all that's left to say is TOFA SOIFUA.......
No comments:
Post a Comment