Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Malimali!!

We have been so busy with school, work & everything else we have going on that I have not had time to get on here as often as I would like. I mostly just update this for my family that's not here in Hawaii so they can read what's going on with us but since I've been so busy I haven't been getting on every time something happens lately.

First off my old roommate & one of my best friends here at school (Aofia from Samoa) little sister Flora got married on December 6 in the Laie, Hawaii Temple. I really wanted to go to the sealing but Filipo went with some of the guys from night show since Sekati dances too. We went after and took pictures. Here is one of Sekati & Flora. (As a side note I just found out that Sekati changed his name in the school records to "ROCK" as in "The Rock"-Dwayne Johnson just because people think he looks like him when he does that side eyebrow raising thing, AiSEA!!?!?)

So Filipo's sister's husband's cousin, whew...is leaving for Vava'u this Sunday so we're trying to make all these DVD for them. After church finished we went to the temple to take pictures and video but Finau got restless so we only took a few, mostly of Filipo since he's the camera hog!


t
a
h
Finau is getting so chubby but he sure is cute, I love him so much. He's been doing a lot of things for awhile. He rolls on his side, not all the way over but just on his side and he'll stay like that. It's too cute. He's been smiling for awhile but now he smiles and laughs all the time especially when he's with Filipo. Finau loves him and the two of them laugh and laugh when they're together. We had to go into town to try and correct his insurance and while we were waiting here are some pictures that we took of him smiling and laughing, such a handsome little guy!!





Here are some pictures of Finau wearing the BYU shirt that Filipo bought him. This is also the shirt that he wore to the wedding with swim trunks hahaha....I won't even tell you what size this shirt was ;)



No comments: