I got up early and everyone was still asleep. I got ready for church and then just waited for everyone else to get up. Mum got up and we cooked breakfast for everyone. We had waffles with homemade strawberry jam, fruit salad, and sausage/bacon Mmm!! The sister missionaries live in our basement apartment so they came up and joined us. It was such good food! Mum also made everyone easter baskets! She gave Filipo a spider man one that is actually for Finau to use at Halloween that came with a spider man outfit!
He thought the pictures in the
big book were him
and so he saw the faces
and laughed and laughed, too cute!]
After everyone was ready we went to church. I was trying to figure out if I wanted to go to our home ward or our old ward but I ended up staying for all of our home ward. It was so taeoli so I wish I had gone to the other ward. Finau and I did have fun in Mum's class. I forgot how childish and dumb wanna-be cool highschoolers act, it was pretty entertaining.
After church Grandma Weber and Uncle Scott came up from Chester to have dinner with us. Aunt Heidi, her boys Robbie & Spence, and her husband Doug came over too. That meal was really good too especially all those yum cheesecake desserts!! It was a great easter and good to have so much family around especially that Grandma was able to see one of her great-grandchildren finally. He was almost as big as her but she loved holding him and spending time with Finau.
for the first time]]
No comments:
Post a Comment