Friday, September 25, 2009

Labor Day

I know this is a bit late but I haven't had any pictures to blog with and it's kinda boring if you don't include any. For Labor Day Finau & I went with the Tonga Family to Kakela Beach. It was nice to have a little break before finals started. Which I just have to add I got an A in my Business Class and a B in my Astronomy Class!! Woohooo!!! Finau loved watching all the people and going swimming. Here are some shots of the kids and some of the activities they did.




This little girl is so stinkin cute!!
Her name is Nini & she LOVES Finau.
She was catering to his every need all day.


Sia with one of her girls.
Their whole family is so cute
& so talented! They love Finau.



They had a donut eating contest. One of the kids
was crying since Soni (the one in yellow) ate two donuts
instead of only his one.




He was so relaxed in his little chair


Then the girls all started to pamper him.
He is so spoiled but at least he's not
too much of a whiner because of that.

No comments: