Friday, September 25, 2009

Super Citizen

Laie Elementary has a thing called "Super Citizen". I'm not really sure what it is but they give the kids awards and they get some lei's. It's a big deal but I don't really know all the details as to why they pick the people they do. So one of the Tongan families had three kids chosen at the same time. Finau went with the parents and then he went on a bike ride on the way home. I just wish we could afford a bike and a carrier for him because he loved it!



Just cruisin along...

Kaloni & Baby Nau



This picture was too funny not to post.
I love Finau's little crinkled nose, so cute!

Tolofi with one of the Tonga girls.

Ace & Soni



Via with Nau & Soni


1 comment:

Tafa Ohana said...

wow, finau is starting to look older...if u know what i mean...he's starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby...Kilika misses him because he doesn't have anyone to sink his teeth into up here in utah! i can't believe it's almost his birthday, r u guys doin anything?