
Going through the haunted lagoon ride
(Those five girls throwing up the shakas on the second to the last
row were the ones scared out of their minds and screaming
like little kids. Of course the guy next to Uncle Joel
kept trying to push him into the water because their little
kids were pushing into them.)
Yesterday my Aunt Susan and Uncle Joel came to visit from Virginia! It was so nice to see some family. Besides my grandma and parents they're the only ones that have visited me and it's been a year since family came so it was nice to see someone from home. They came over and were able to finally meet Finau. Since he was so sick he wasn't very happy to meet anyone but then again Aunt Susan said it's hard enough for them to get their own kids to come to them lol...Always the funny ones their family. So we chatted for a while at the house and then we headed over to PCC to go on the haunted lagoon ride. It was fun even though I thought the whole thing was kind of lame. I just kept thinking about how nasty the water is and I couldn't really be scared by anyone because I kept thinking how they're all gonna be in the hospital at the end of the month from skin rashes. We all wanted to sit together but they shoved us onto the small spaces they had on the ride before us. We all got separated and I was worried about the youngest girl. These teenagers were all sitting on top of her and they said the reason they were doing that is because they were "trying to protect her and keep her safe". I kept telling them to get off of her because they're just crushing her little body and not keeping her safe. Thankfully she didn't get too scared and was okay at the end of the ride. It was so good to have some family come for a visit and I was so happy to see them! If Finau was better he would have loved it too. Thanks for the visit!! Oh yeah they asked Nelson if he was named after Finau's great-grandpa Nelson Ellsworth and he kept saying "Yes!" So he was a definite winner with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment