Monday, November 29, 2010

big changes

Well the surprise we got on Thanksgiving was my dad giving us an early Christmas present by telling us he was going to pay for our tickets to fly to Virginia. That was so much stress for us because we wanted to move to F'burg to save money on rent but we didn't have a way to get there so we were just going to stay in Hawaii for six months until Filipo works out his green card stuff. Now we're heading to the cold and snow and I'm super happy about it because Finau gets to spend time with his grandparents and we get to save some more money before we move over to Tonga.

An old picture of home but still miss it....

I think it will be good but at the same time I know Filipo's going to miss Hawaii and all of the Poly's around here. He's gonna be one of the only ones but oh well....So big changes ahead but looking forward to whatever comes our way.

No comments: