I am so bad about blogging for so many reasons but lately it's because our internet here in VA stinks big time and I never get on the computer any more. We've been here almost one month. I guess I should give a run down of everything that happened since we were super busy.
- Mum & Dad came from VA to Hawaii for Filipo's grad
-Filipo graduated finally
-We moved out of TVA & into Turtle Bay [[thanks heaps to mum & dad for helping with all the cleaning!!]]
-We went swimming constantly
-Spent basically a whole week all day, every day packing our shipping crate for Tonga....irrits...but another story for another time
-Spent heaps of time with Filipo's famz before they went back to Tonga
-Packed our stuff & left Hawaii
-Settled into our new home & Finau getting so spoiled by Mum & Dad
-Had a little family reunion with my favorite Aunt & Uncle and Cuzzie from Palmyra, NY / Aunt & Cuzzies from F'burg
-Celebrated the OLD, OLD, OLD Man's (FILIPO) Birthday
-Spent the last three weeks looking for jobs and not finding anything so spending heaps of time at the movies, library, mall, and every other place in Stafford.....man i hate the boonies.....
-Oh yeah Filipo spent last weekend camping in -15 degree weather with my dad and all his scouts from the ward hahahahaha.....
Heaps of changes and I just can't wait to get our stuff over with in Tonga so we can come back already. Love being with family and friends and even the stinky missionaries in the basement but let's hope we get jobs soon so we can start saving the money and move on to bigger and better things.
Our internet is taking ages so no photos but I'll get on that later in the week...fa laiaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment