My mum gets all these different southern living & martha stewart living magazines with heaps of design ideas so I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do in Finau's room and around the house. I guess we'll just have to wait until we move into a real house to do all the things I wanna do cos right now I just wanna do it simple and not spend heaps of money.
I love hgtv and they did a room in one of their dream houses with striped walls. I love blue and so I decided to go in that direction with Finau's room. I meant to take pictures before, during and after but forgot so these are only from after. It took literally minimum six hours to tape all the walls and I made my poor mum help me when she was sick as one day but it turned out okay. I just have to do some touch ups when I find some time. I just repainted some old army bunk beds we had and that's about it for now.
I couldn't decide between doing a cars/trucks theme or a spiderman theme in his room so he has cars/trucks sheets and a spiderman comforter. My dad was super good to us and he went and bought a new mattress for finau after the other one was giving me allergy problems so once I have that on the bed he'll have two beds made up. I also have these awesome photos from new york city taken by one of my favorite photographers so as soon as I print those off I'm gonna hang them on his wall.
I always laugh when dad says Finau has too many toys and clothes but then I went to hang all his clothes and could only fit the shirts....yea he's spoiled for sure.
Not much going on anywhere else cos I'm still cleaning and deciding what I'm gonna do but at least we finally have our own space since it looks like our plans have changed and we'll be here for a while. There's some other random pictures on here of the kitchen and the living room just so my famz can see. The playroom is so messy right now cos we had some kids over and our room is still getting put together so no pics of that right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment