Kilika & Finau spent a couple hours playing on the playground and when they came inside I gave Finau a bath. Kilika was jealous and wanted one too so after I gave him some of Finau's clothes to wear and they looked like twins. It was pretty cute seeing them sleeping there side by side. Although I think Finau was not happy about Kilika wearing his clothes because in one of the pictures he's holding onto his shorts that Kilika's wearing and screaming and crying...or maybe he was just hungry because after I gave them both a bottle they knocked right out and were fast asleep for a few hours.

Drinking their bottles

Kilika

Finau

Both of the big guys about to knock out

Someone is VERY hungry
and
wants to know why Kilika gets a bottle
and he DOESN'T!

He wanted to escape but when he realized the
door wasn't going to unlock he decided
to just tear it apart and crawl
out

Kilika
wanted in the crib and Finau
wanted out[[Kilika tried to pull Finau out by grabbing his hand
& dragging him thru the bars of the crib]]
pretty cute stuff
1 comment:
I have a pretty crazy son! Thanks for watching him on such a short notice. Have a great sabbath.
Post a Comment