Thursday, February 5, 2009

Four months already...

Enna graduated in December and is leaving next week to go back to Tonga. I am going to miss her so much. I remember when I was going to change rooms and I couldn't decide between Hale 1 or Hale 5 where I'd get a room by myself. The only reason I choose Hale 1 was because of Enna. She was the best roommate. We got along really well & we became really good friends, I even let her be my maid of honor, that lucky girl ;) She loves Finau almost as much as we do and I know she's going to miss him too. She really wanted to take Finau back with her to Tonga but I just had to say no and plus I think he's too many kilos to get his own seat on the plane!! hahaha...I am going to miss all of the good times we had together but am so grateful for all of the many memories we shared. 'Ofa Atu Roomie!!


When Filipo & I went to New York with Mom we went to my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORE!!! CENTURY 21!! We, well mom actually, bought us all these absoultely ADORABLE baby clothes. Since we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl we got a few of each. This was one of the outfits I just couldn't live without. I thought the shorts and vest were so cute. I thought we'd have to wait awhile until Finau grew into them but that day came a tad earlier than expected. The look he's giving me is for letting him eat the lu leaf, OOPS!

So I gave Finau a leaf to play with while Krystal and I made lu moa & lu pulu. She even saw me give him the leaf to play with but she didn't say anything. Finally after 20 minutes and me taking a gazillion pictures of him she casually says "Oh those things are itchy, I wouldn't give it to him or he's going to be itching all day..." Thanks for the HEAD UP...NOT! I grabbed the leaf and he had a nice, warm bath. All in all it was a fun day & we had a great time eating at the feed for the birthday boy. Ka'ala's parents told me that they loved him, he was so cute. They wanted to take him home :)

No comments: