Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm obsessed

I started Ka'ala's senior project today. It was so much fun & I AM OBSESSED WITH WII-FIT SUPER HULA HOOP!! It is so much fun. You have to move your hips to keep the hoops moving and you also have to move so that you can catch the hoops until you have a max of five hoops. It was interesting at first...but I got so many high scores after that I beat Chris who only displayed--UNRANKED. LOL...What a sad guy, making fun of me but then he couldn't even reach 100 spins. So I'll just have to wait and see if I can maintian my high scores. If not I'm working super hard to win them back next time. So if anyone is reading this and wants to buy me a wii/wii-fit for my birthday, christmas, or just because they love me...I won't STOP you!!

1 comment:

Tafa Ohana said...

haha...i knew i was going to get some of you obsessed with the wii fit. i love it and i think it's a lot harder then people think...i am glad you had fun.